As I was discarding my empty bottle of La Mav Sweet Orange Foaming Cleanser, it suddenly hit me – I’ve been using this product for months and haven’t shared it with you all! This often happens with products I love; I get so wrapped up in using them/taking them for granted I forget to share. Well, better late than never so here goes:
About La Mav Sweet Orange Foaming Cleanser
A balancing facial cleansing gel for oily to combination skin that effectively removes perspiration, makeup, impurities and pollutants. Formulated with Ginseng, Sugar Cane and Papaya extract to purify and exfoliate the outer layer of the skin encouraging cell turnover and strengthening the surface of the skin. Regular use helps enhances the appearance of your skin, leaving a purified, fresh and luminous glow.
Designed for oily to combination skin, this is one of the only cleansers that helps prevent the visible signs of aging!
La Mav is Australia’s first and largest organic skincare brand, proudly Australian owned and made. All La Mav products are certified organic, clinically proven, and cruelty free!
Features and Benefits
• Helps balance sebaceous activity without depleting skin of its natural oils
• Removes perspiration, makeup, impurities and pollutants
• Papaya extract purifies skin and Witch Hazel extract reduces redness and inflammation
• Provides natural anti-aging benefits
Best for: Normal, oily and/or combination skin
What I Loved
This cleanser really lives up to its promises:
- Thoroughly removes make-up and left my skin lovely and clean
- Was non-drying; my skin never felt tight or uncomfortable afterwards.
- Product content was easy dispensed from the pump.
- Smells great. There’s a sweet, subtle citrus scent, which is super refreshing and calming.
- Non-irritating; super gentle. My skin lately has been pretty sensitive but I haven’t had a single problem with this cleanser. I even use it near my eyes to wash off mascara and it’s never burned or irritated.
- Despite all its organic goodness (certified organic for 83% ingredients), it’s surprisingly affordable. A 100ml bottle will set you back $29.95.
5 stars. Would definitely buy again.
Directly from La Mav ($29.95).